Friday, November 11, 2005

podcasts that rock

I got my iPod Nano a few weeks ago. The thing that has surprised me a bit is that I haven't listened to very much music on the thing at all since I got it. Instead, I've become enamored with podcasts. I had played around with a few before I got my Nano, but never really got into them. Now that I can transfer them to a portable player, that's about all I listen to anymore. Here's the ones that are currently at the top of my listening list.

The Daily Source Code with Adam Curry
TavernCast
TWiT (This Week in Tech)
Otaku Generation
Dot Net Rocks
Mondays

In addition, I've become addicted to the video blog / podcast phenomenom that is Rocketboom, even though I don't have a video iPod.

I don't have the time left to actually listen to music on my iPod! :)

No comments: