Tuesday, April 13, 2004

need...more...bawls

So, I finally got the chance to try out BAWLS Guarana this weekend. We were passing through Paducah on our way to visit family for Easter and I just happened across a gas station that actually carries them (something I have yet to find here in Murray). Anyway, it instantly became my favorite caffeinated beverage. Now, I just have to find somewhere more local that carries them. I've started a hunt through several convenience stores all over Murray but have turned up nothing yet. I'm just rather reluctant to spend the $40 (after shipping) at ThinkGeek to order a case of 24. It's strange...it would actually be a little cheaper doing it that way, but in my mind, I can justify spending $1.99 for one at a convenience store but not $40 for 24. I guess I have the feeling that I'd go through all 24 too quickly to get my forty bucks worth...:)

I'm trying out a new blog tool also. I'm giving w.bloggar a try, and so far it seems to do everything I want, and more. I guess this means I won't be writing one myself...ah well. Guess I'll have to try and find some other project to work on in my spare time. :)

[Listening to: breath - Bamboo Forest - Bamboo Forest (8:02)]

No comments: