Thursday, April 08, 2004

waiting for the weekend

The weekend cannot get here fast enough. I don't even have anything extraordinarily exciting planned for the weekend either, I'm just ready for a couple days off. My colleague and I have been racking our brains for most of the week trying to understand a data object library that wraps ADO.NET; a library with a very spartan outlook on documentation. While the documentation was technically complete, there were certain aspects of it, such as how to use the thing that were notably absent. Needless to say, it was a two and a half day adventure into the underpinnings of a system we had little to no information about.

I've been absorbing as much Naruto as humanly possible the past few days. I got hooked on the manga and ended up spending quite some time downloading and reading every chapter available on the web. I'm now completely caught up and can't wait for the next episode or chapter to come out. Dark will be the day that they license this anime in the states and I have to wait for some US group to sub it. (And sub it they had better; the seiyuu couldn't be better in the series, and I'd hate to have to hear another voice for any of the characters.)

No comments: