Tuesday, November 23, 2004

denied

I went to Wal-Mart early this morning to pick up my copy of World of Warcraft Truth be told, I went in with the expectation of disappointment. Wal-Mart, especially the local one here, does not seem entirely keen on catering to special-interest gamers like myself. I went with the intention of getting the Collector's Edition, because I'm that much of a geek. I nearly caved and bought one of the two remaining standard versions that they had, simply to get back into the game and start playing again, but I restrained myself. I want the Collector's Edition. My only hope is that the stores will not be completely sold out tomorrow night, which will be the first chance I will have to shop outside this silly little small town that has no other place to buy games.

No comments: