Friday, September 12, 2003

first post and all that jazz...

I've considered starting a blog for some time now, but apathy and procrastination have always shot the idea down. But tonight, for whatever reason, the urge struck me to force upon the world my musings, ramblings, and meandering experiences.
Now that we have the trite, yet obligatory "Reasons For Starting Your Blog" out of the way....

I'm currently pining away for the latest episodes of Naruto and Scrapped Princess, constantly refreshing my browser like the little anime fan-boy I am. I swear, AnimeSuki.com is probably the worst thing to ever happen to my bandwidth... :) Seriously, if you need an anime fix, they have plenty to sate your appetite. Just be sure to grab a copy of BitTorrent in order to download things.

No comments: