Thursday, July 15, 2004

good tunes

I find it amazing how finding the right music can make you so much more productive. At least that's how it works for me. I just recently got my hands on the soundtrack to Jet Set Radio Future, a game I've never had the pleasure of playing, and likely won't unless they port it to a system other than XBox. I'd heard several of the tracks on GamingFM a few times and loved them. I've already listened to the entire album several times through. It's definitely non-mainstream music, which is perhaps why I like it so much. But it's just the right music to put you in a good mood, being very upbeat. I'm glad I found it, since it's single handedly pulled me from my recent bout of apathy. :)

[Listening to: Like It Like This Like That - Hideki Naganuma - Jet Set Radio Future]

No comments: