Thursday, July 29, 2004

creepy crawly

Just found a huge spider in the bathroom here at work; the thing had to be 2-2 1/2 inches across. Wish there were actually some decent sites out there to identify spiders, because I hate knowing that he's lurking around and wondering whether it's a poisonous one or not. I can't exactly Google for 'huge frickin spider' and turn up any decent resources. The best I can tell, our little eight-legged friend is a wolf spider, but I didn't dare get close enough to see if he was hairy or not. (I really hate spiders.) Besides, even if I knew, I still suck at identifying things like this, and I'd probably still be wrong. For now, as long as he doesn't make the trip to my office, we're cool. I'll just be using the downstairs bathroom for a while. :)

No comments: